Background

Monday, March 17, 2014

Summer Dresses from Candace Hudson and Slink Appliers from ZOZ PLUS Hunt Gifties!

I am so excited. I love short dresses that are not overly sexual. (YES! I said that!) And I am loving my slink hands and feet. I can't grow my nails in real life for anything so I love the slink appliers so I can have elegant sexy hands and feet here. I love all the appliers, but I am loving ZOZ a lot!


The dress I am wearing is from Candace Hudson, there are several in this collection! Please go inworld to their store to see these awesome New Releases!


¸.•✰    New Releases Mesh Dresses    ✰•.¸
Spring Mist Satin
Glowing Mist Satin
Summer Floral Satin
295L



Hudson Co, and Second Life Hunts!
Steam Hunt Preview
March 1st-31st
Together Forever Jewel Set-Unisex



The MegaStuff Hunt
March 1st-30th
Spring Floral Satin Mesh Dress



-{ZOZ}- Foil Tip Spring Polish (Slinks)

This is available Here: Gacha Garden
29L 


No comments:

Post a Comment