Background

Thursday, April 3, 2014

RVi Design: "Lets have a drink! It's on me!"

One of the greatest adventures I've been on in my life was a trip to Ireland. I remember the first time I sat in a pub and ordered a Guinness I thought "Oh yummy" it tasted just like it does in the states! But it was yummy. And the bartender was very amusing. I sipped my bear and then when I finished I joked that I wanted to steal the mug because it had an Irish beer in it. He of course laughed at me, leaned across the bar and said "Lass, Lass Lass... ye do not need to steal it!" Then proceeded to hand me 2 clean mugs with a smile and said 'Take these, these be clean!" I giggled and smiled and tucked them away. My friend who was with me just laughed with me. The bartender was like 'You american's" I hope it was a kind thought *giggles*.. but anyways... I loved the beer taps that Roshy made so I happily asked for one and it gives beer! And you hold it.. So have a Guinness on me!


*•..•* Guinness Beer Dispenser    •*
Pub Rules
250L



https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Guinness-Beer-Dispenser-Pub-Rules-boxed-MESH-Wall-pub-design-with-refill-keg/5826198





Important Links to help you on your Travels

No comments:

Post a Comment