Background

Monday, April 6, 2015

~Bye bye Love~

Bye bye love
Bye bye happiness
Hello loneliness
I think I'm-a gonna cry-y
Bye bye love
Bye bye sweet caress
Hello emptiness
I feel like I could die
Bye bye my love goodbye
Pose: Couture by Image Essentials 


Welp! I have crossed one end of the realm to the other. Today I reached for the stars then wound up traveling through time to the 50's for the Forever Rockabilly Hunt. I had to channel my parents generation to get a song inspiration. ~laughs~ Music inspires me so much. Maybe that's why I had to take pictures beside a juke box!

 Forever Rockabilly Hunt
April 6th to 27th 




In this hunt you'll find Dark Passions/Koffin Nails "SO Very Cherry" There are TWO Hunt items at her store. ONE is for the Slink hands and feet and the other is for the Maitreya. There are two clues. So buy one or buy them both I mean 2L! For 5 different nail colors, and 5 different toe colors
Applier 5

Upper Left/Upper Right Applier 3 Bottom Left/Right Applier 4

Upper Right and Upper Left Applier 1  Bottom Right Upper left Applier 3 (Manicure/Pedicure)

I wanted to take super close up shots of these nails so you can see the level of color, shine and details that Miss. Wilde puts into her polishes. So much fun!!!!!!








The EXCLUSIVE poses that I am using are by Kay Weston of Image Essentials Poses and Props called Couture these will be available @ 100 Block that starts April 9th 2015. I'm sorry, no landmark yet! This is a pose pack of 5 poses with mirrors @ the event they will cost 210L (30% off normally 300L)

The shoes and the outfit that I am wearing is by Etchaflesh, this is a new creator that I found recently and when I saw her cherry dress and shoes, well... I just HAD to buy them knowing this hunt was coming up. :) I am not disappointed either. It's cute, and fits my mesh body really well. :) Woot! Bonus, and the shoes are for my slink feet.


Event/Creator  Highlights



Forever Rockabilly Hunt April 6th to 27th All Items are 2L Hints & Location list


100 Block starts April 9th 2015


Dark Passions/Koffin Nails
Image Essential Poses and Props
[Etchaflesh] This is a new creator to me, I bought the dress and shoes on Marketplace Shaodie Parx is the creator of these very affordable, sexy/adorable clothes. And friendly too! I look forward to buying more of her items.

Sim used: Hard Alley/Retroville

~Namrah's Look~

Body:
Glam Affair (Creator aida Ewing) - Amberly - America
Slink: (Creator Siddean Munro) Hands (Casual) Feet (High)
Mesh Body: (Creator: Onyx LeShelle) Maitreya Mesh Body Lara V3.0
Skin: Glam Affair-Amberly America

Make Up:

LaBoheme Creator: Santana Lumiere
[La Boheme Lips] Matte Red 1 @ Mainstore
[LB Glamour Eyes] Elvhenan 5 @ We <3 Roleplay (April round)
DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails - So Very Cherry
Jewlery/Accesories:
.:L&B:. (W) "Celtic Femme" Wedding Ring - Platinum v2
Hair:
TRUTH HAIR (Creator Truth Hawks) Sassy - Browns05Fade
Eyes:

IKON Hope Eyes; Emerald (Mesh)













No comments:

Post a Comment