Background

Thursday, May 14, 2015

~Dreamer

I'm just a dreamer
I dream my life away
I'm just a dreamer
Who dreams of better days

I watch the sun go down like everyone of us
I'm hoping that the dawn will bring a sign
A better place for those Who will come after us ...
This time






There's something in the air, wanting to feel pretty. I decided to wander some of my landmarks and found this beautiful sim called Pandora's Box of Dreams which made me think of a beautiful dreamer. I had wanted something edgy for this new release by No Name called Bonnie but once I stepped onto this sim I knew I was where I needed to be, after all I am a dreamer and lately my world has been filled with hopes and dreams of a very happy future.




This shows the outfit a little bit better. Comes with a hud so you can change the color of the top and the lining as well as the pants. Diggin it. I feel so beautiful.






The make that I am wearing is from La Boheme, new releases out in her store. Well the lipstick is an older release but I LOVE her lipsticks so it's almost part of my everyday wear. My lipstick is Matte Rose 1, my eye shadow is part of her glamour eyes that's at We <3 Roleplay until May 31st 2015, and the nail polish is called Mainframe Silver (Also comes in gold) each set is for manicure and pedicure and comes in a LOT of awesome colors! I used blue since my outfit was kind of a smokey blue.
You can see the name details below to see which I'm wearing. The eye shadows come in a variety of colors too! I lovvvve completing all my looks with La Boheme make-ups.


Namrah's Look:

Body:
Glam Affair (Creator aida Ewing) - Amberly - America
Slink: (Creator Siddean Munro) Hands (Casual) Feet (High)
Mesh Body: (Creator: Onyx LeShelle) Maitreya Mesh Body Lara V3.0
Skin: Glam Affair-Amberly America


Outfit:
No Name or [nn]
[nn] Bonnie - Pants - M
[nn] Bonnie - Top - M
[MODA] Darlene Leather Pumps

Make Up:
La Boheme New Releases
[La Boheme Lips] Matte Rose 1
[LB Glamour Eyes] Smoke S1 - 2 (At We <3 Roleplay)
[LB Mainframe Silver] *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure


Jewlery/Accesories:
.:L&B:. (W) "Celtic Femme" Wedding Ring - Platinum v2

Hair/Eyes:
Truth- TRUTH HAIR Maiko [Blonde 2 Fade Light](Creator Truth Hawks)~Previous Arcade Buy
IKON ~ Spectral Eyes - Darkstar (Creator Ikon Innovia)










No comments:

Post a Comment