Background

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

~Beneath your beautiful

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath your perfect?
Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?




starry eyed

I met a girl about a year or so ago. She was a fellow blogger and often helped me via Blogger Support. I knew her, but I wouldn't say we were friends. We were on friendly terms. I can't say I knew very much about her other then I admired her, I liked reading her blog entries. I knew I wanted to know her more. Over the last few months I kept telling my Daddy, Cedric "I think you should get to know her better." We've always had kind of an open type of relationship online. I've never minded much when He had other girls on second life. Honestly! I had been watching this girl post on facebook about Guild Wars and roleplaying on Second Life two things that Cedric really enjoys but things I don't really "get". I thought this girl would be a good fit to His GEEK side. So they began talking.. and from that a relationship developed, not only between them but between her and I.  I just want her to know that we do see her as someone beautiful, that through her darkest nights and her darkest moments we'll be there to catch her when she falls. We'll fail sometimes, but we'll do our best. I just hope she lets us see beneath her beautiful, through her demons so we can help turn her nightmares into day dreams and more. 

Starry eyed

When Savvy and I began hanging out, I knew at some point I wanted to do a collaborative blog post with her. So when she put on the red dress from the October round of Kinky Monthly, I asked her if we could pose together. I was thrilled when she of course said "YES!" so I rushed over and I bought the black Lolita - Mandarin Dress. I really like this dress, what you can't see is that it's very peekabo, the backside is exposed. The poses we're using are . Infiniti .  avaialble at the October round of Romp

Sunday Morning






Of course, while we were snuggling and taking pictures I had to take pictures of our hands because she's now blogging for Dark Passions too. I love the new polishes that Miss. B is putting out. I love Halloween! These are available at The Nightmare until the end of the month. I'm wearing Bleeding your Religion and she's wearing Spell Casting both have MANY color options.



Poses used:
. Infiniti . Starry Eyed and Sunday Morning | Brandi Monroe

Events
Kinky Monthly Ends October 20th
Romp October 2nd - 16th
The Nightmare October 1-31, 2015


Namrah's Look:

Body:
Slink: Hands (Casual) Feet (High) | Siddean Munro
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara V3.0 | Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly | Aida Ewing

Outfit:
Lolita Mandarin Dress | Missqwerty Pevensey @ Kinky Monthly



Jewlery/Accessories/Makeup:
.:L&B:. (W) "Celtic Femme" Wedding Ring - Platinum v2

La Boheme: Santana Lumiere
Lip Stick: [LB Kissable Shimmer Lips] Set 1 - Cardinal 1

Hair/Eyes:
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Bekhi hair-Browns | Ikira Frimon
IKON Hope Eyes - Emerald | Ikon Innovia)



Like what you see on Savvy? Well check out her blog here to get her details. Diirty Dolls


No comments:

Post a Comment