Background

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Men's side of Fantasy Fair

Well everyone, it's my first post. Never thought I would blog or do hunts or anything like this but here I am. While my wonderful partner nieandera covers the female outfits, accessories and any furniture that pertains to such. I will start blogging Men's clothing and accessories, weapons, perhaps some furniture. Anyway the Final Fantasy festival will be opening up on February the 7th. We already have quite a few goodies from some very awesome creators and I am very happy to show you a few.

First up is a very nice hair from Ayashi I have to admit I have fallen in love with this hair. If you ask nie. she will tell you that I haven't taken it off since I got it.  Outfit is the Zot from Bare Rose (not part of the Final Fantasy Festival)
 Next item is this awesome mask I have seen it several times on Marketplace and now i have the chance to see it myself. It fit very well in this outfit. It is the masterwork of R.i.s.k.e

No comments:

Post a Comment